Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Averry is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Blu View Post
    I decided to borrow one and with the dvd drive noise reduction its looking like a future green box buy.
    Even if I am more into offline play I still like these newer models as compared to the older ones.

I want to try the online but the problem I have is i.e. the game is getting good and in offline you just hit pause versus pc online the Wife drops by with a we need this from the store request, or its a dire must do at that fraking instant task like the garbage thrown out or other bs. request and bam! I died.

So wheres the pause button in 360 online games or how do I enable it once I buy a 360 and register for online.
    One could swear you're intoxicated.

I can't believe you didn't say YAWN in that post.
    PSN: AverryXC
    XBL: AverryXC

27 inch Insignia 720p
    Reclining Chair 14 feet back.

RedRedSuit is offline Member

I'm still searching for that elusive first coherent post from Reverend Blu.
    Receiver: Denon 3808CI / Remote: Logitech Harmony 1
    Speakers: Monitor Audio RS6 front, RSLCR center, R90 back, Elemental Design sub
    Consoles: Wii, GC+GBAP (digital), Xbox 360 S (250GB), PS3 (+320GB), PS4, GBA SP
    PC: Intel i7 3770k (+10%), nVidia GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3 RAM, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB, HDMI to receiver
    Set top boxes: Apple TV 1G 160GB, DirecTV HR44 HD DVR, Sony BDP-S6500
    TV: Samsung UN55D6000 55" LED TV

Dennis M. is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Blu View Post
    I decided to borrow one and with the dvd drive noise reduction its looking like a future green box buy.
    Even if I am more into offline play I still like these newer models as compared to the older ones.

I want to try the online but the problem I have is i.e. the game is getting good and in offline you just hit pause versus pc online the Wife drops by with a we need this from the store request, or its a dire must do at that fraking instant task like the garbage thrown out or other bs. request and bam! I died.

So wheres the pause button in 360 online games or how do I enable it once I buy a 360 and register for online.
    I believe you 're looking for this

BurntheDisco! is offline Member

Default About the Picture

It is indeed artwork from the E3 convention that was leaked.
    Chances are, Nintendo will not be pleased...

On another note, the figure is contemplated to be either; the fairy queen (as seen in Wind Waker) or an incapacitated form of the Master Sword.

The theories can both be credible.
    The girl does resemble some features as seen on Wind Waker.

Yet, there are some similarities shared between the girl and that of the Master Sword. Hence, her strange position where the sheath would be.
    The angle of her hair, color of her dress and skin, as well as the appearance of her dress. Also, both the hilt and girl share a similar jewel embedded in them. A very strange coincidence, at the very least.

TheLastGenius is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kickingtotalass View Post
    actually i'm hoping they keep retarded groaning as the dialogue representations.
    ROFLMAO!!! Retarded groaning. Don't forget their clever ways of chirping, honking, oofing, shrilling bleeting and whining in sing song! Those Zelda folks sure now how to chat! Ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...

Juio is offline Member

Wow, that looks great and you guys are sure that is real? I really hope they keep the dialogue to grunts and no Voice Acting!!

oceanstar is offline Member

Nice artwork there

messin18 is offline Member

Played this at E3. HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT. Game looks extremely washed out and Ugly. While games like world of warcraft were low polly they managed to look great with a good art direction. THis game truly looked like shit. It plays fine but really didn't seem like anything special.
    Blu-rays: 350
    Steel Books: 15
    Players: PS3 Slim, Samsung BD-P1500
    Sound: Onkyo TX-SR674S / SKS-HT240
    TV: 65" plasma, TC-P65V10

Blinx123 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis M. View Post
    I believe you 're looking for this

No.

He's probably looking for this.

Great multiplayer action. And the best: You can pause whenever you feel like it. You don't even need to press a button. It's all fully interactive.

EDIT: Lolz. Did I just reply to a 1 year and 4 months old post?
    PSN/XBL: BLINX1234

Bernie 2016!

Interim Project Leader @ Platinum Arts

Currently working on the next generation of Platinum Arts Sandbox.
    An easy to use, multi-platform gaming engine for Windows, Mac OS X and GNU/Linux (next generation console releases TBA)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123