Zelda picture leaked: - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-05-2009, 12:35 AM

I don't think it could be any of the goddesses, but it could be another race in another realm of Hyrule. My second guess would be that character is linked either one of the triforce's powers and is the key for the survival of the Zelda universe. I do like the idea that it could be a changing weapon of sorts. Only time will tell. Knowing Miyamoto-san, it will be something fresh, new and a great way to play the new Wii Zelda that's actually built from the ground up and not just a port with motion tech programmed in.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettzysdaddy View Post
I don't think it could be any of the goddesses, but it could be another race in another realm of Hyrule. My second guess would be that character is linked either one of the triforce's powers and is the key for the survival of the Zelda universe. I do like the idea that it could be a changing weapon of sorts. Only time will tell. Knowing Miyamoto-san, it will be something fresh, new and a great way to play the new Wii Zelda that's actually built from the ground up and not just a port with motion tech programmed in.
Yawn nothing new as Nintendo continues to produce refried Zelda with a few artistic touches and call it new.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingtotalass View Post
actually i'm hoping they keep retarded groaning as the dialogue representations.
Yeah, real voice acting is entirely overrated.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Blu View Post
Yawn nothing new as Nintendo continues to produce refried Zelda with a few artistic touches and call it new.
Ya? Even so they blow just about anything else out of the water
Old 06-05-2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowFlash678 View Post
Ya? Even so they blow just about anything else out of the water

Lets see a refried from Nintendo on the YAWN console versus the EXCLUSIVES from Microsoft and Sony.
No contest! Microsoft and Sony beat the YAWN console as far as games quality and innovation.

As far as future sales for the Yawn console that sound you heard at this years E3 was Microsoft and Sony handing the yawn console its ass in the motion control department)
Old 06-05-2009, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizmoDVD View Post
Looks slick. Why is this in Smackdown though?

Nintendo used to stand for Seal of Quality and now they stand for Seal of Whatever sells on the YAWN console.
AKA refried crap being touted as new with no OBSERVABLE advances in the areas of ingame speech, in game music, etc.

The Official Nintendo Yawn console of shitware is what the smackdown is.
Most games for the yawn console are crapware made to produce a quick buck.

The charge was the Game Cube was a kiddie console but at least it had for the most part quality games.
The charge is the yawn console is a kiddie machine with the added event of mostly shitware on it.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Lets see a refried from Nintendo on the YAWN console versus the EXCLUSIVES from Microsoft and Sony.
No contest! Microsoft and Sony beat the YAWN console as far as games quality and innovation.

As far as future sales for the Yawn console that sound you heard at this years E3 was Microsoft and Sony handing the yawn console its ass in the motion control department)
There's no innovation in using the standard d-pad/control stick and 4 button w/triggers. That's the "norm" now. And if this "yawn" system with motion controls is so "yawn", wouldn't MS and Sony be "yawn" systems when they come out with theirs? As it is, they both failed with their own motion controls in the past and only are releasing them again because it was Nintendo who made it fun and popular, so they're just making a motion control band-wagon and suckering you into spending $60+ for something that won't be usuable on all of it's titles. Despite what you might think, the numbers don't lie. Even if the Wii isn't marketed to the 'hardcore" gamer, unit sales and profits made blow MS and Soreny out of the water. If I'm not mistaken, Halo and MGS 4 weren't console sellers. I believe it was Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and Wii Fit that helped boost Wii console sales. Besides, exclusives from 3rd parties are short lived and later on down the line, can be ported, or get another exclusive release on a Nintendo console (See RE and MG exclusives on GC).

As much MS and Soreny people love to hate on Nintendo, you can't argue that they have the most successful franchises in gaming and 9/10 times deliver on something that has reply value and leave players wanting more. Remember, in the end, Soreny and MS can keep wasting $ on their consoles because they have other products to direct funds from. Nintendo's entire existence relies on gaming and gaming alone. Which one do you think is gonna work the hardest to make good, quality games?

And you seriously don't think that all of PS's and MS games are any better than some of what's on Nintendo's consoles do you?
Old 06-05-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettzysdaddy View Post
There's no innovation in using the standard d-pad/control stick and 4 button w/triggers. That's the "norm" now. And if this "yawn" system with motion controls is so "yawn", wouldn't MS and Sony be "yawn" systems when they come out with theirs? As it is, they both failed with their own motion controls in the past and only are releasing them again because it was Nintendo who made it fun and popular, so they're just making a motion control band-wagon and suckering you into spending $60+ for something that won't be usuable on all of it's titles. Despite what you might think, the numbers don't lie. Even if the Wii isn't marketed to the 'hardcore" gamer, unit sales and profits made blow MS and Soreny out of the water. If I'm not mistaken, Halo and MGS 4 weren't console sellers. I believe it was Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and Wii Fit that helped boost Wii console sales. Besides, exclusives from 3rd parties are short lived and later on down the line, can be ported, or get another exclusive release on a Nintendo console (See RE and MG exclusives on GC).

As much MS and Soreny people love to hate on Nintendo, you can't argue that they have the most successful franchises in gaming and 9/10 times deliver on something that has reply value and leave players wanting more. Remember, in the end, Soreny and MS can keep wasting $ on their consoles because they have other products to direct funds from. Nintendo's entire existence relies on gaming and gaming alone. Which one do you think is gonna work the hardest to make good, quality games?

And you seriously don't think that all of PS's and MS games are any better than some of what's on Nintendo's consoles do you?
Yes I do since when I see a Microsoft 360 console game or a Sony PS3 I expect standard 5.1 audio and I expect standard voice acting in 5.1 audio.

I also expect standard screen resolutions ABOVE 600p as a given.
I also expect advances in both enemy AI and number of onscreen enemy numbers.
Expectations are also the norm for particle effects. draw distance and popup improvements.

These and other advances are a GIVEN on the Microsoft 360 and they are a GIVEN on the Sony PS3.

What was that ........oh the yawn console is GIMPED in these areas

And ONLINE is where the Microsoft 360 and Sony PS3 have the DEFINITIVE experience.

The yawn as far as online games is a pathetic JOKE.

The yawn excels as a wheelchock.......yes word got around I was using one as a wheelchock for the Mustang and I sold the Tin Lizzie at a good profit..........and yes yawn wheelchock included.

Too bad I did not have that brainstorm in late 2006 to sell new cars and trucks
Old 06-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Nintendo used to stand for Seal of Quality and now they stand for Seal of Whatever sells on the YAWN console.
AKA refried crap being touted as new with no OBSERVABLE advances in the areas of ingame speech, in game music, etc.

The Official Nintendo Yawn console of shitware is what the smackdown is.
Most games for the yawn console are crapware made to produce a quick buck.

The charge was the Game Cube was a kiddie console but at least it had for the most part quality games.
The charge is the yawn console is a kiddie machine with the added event of mostly shitware on it.
The "YAWN" sells more hardware than the PS3 or 360.
/end thread
Old 06-06-2009, 12:34 PM

I agree with Blu Rev. The Yawn sucks, outside No More Hero's I have no reason to fire up my Wii.

"The Yawn" 2009!