Windows 10 DVD Playback Solution: download a free copy of WinX DVD Ripper - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-08-2015, 06:09 AM

Lightbulb Windows 10 DVD Playback Solution: download a free copy of WinX DVD Ripper

Quote:
It has been officially confirmed that Windows 10’s media player suffers from the lack of DVD playback function. Though you can realize this feature via third party player software, it is still highly suggested you rip and convert your DVD for protection and longer storage. What a coincidence, Digiarty is just holding an Easter giveaway featuring WinX DVD Ripper Platinum. Here, you can get a free copy anytime from today to April 10 without spending a dime. With the exception of lifetime free upgrade, you are entitled to the same services and features from this splendid DVD ripping tool as other customers.

WinX DVD Ripper can run on Microsoft® Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7/8 and Windows 10 (Preview Build) smoothly
Full Article

I installed WinX DVD Ripper on Windows 8 64bit, works flawlessly with all my DVD movie discs. :sarcastic08:Anyone gave it a shot on Windows 10 (preview build)?

Last edited by daisyjuly; 10-28-2015 at 04:47 AM.