Universal - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-12-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Universal

Does any have any idea why Universal has not yet released Jaws and Jurassic Park?
Old 09-12-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbert View Post
Does any have any idea why Universal has not yet released Jaws and Jurassic Park?
Well they are spielburg films and he will not let Universal do so.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:16 PM

Only the 1st Jaws is. All the others are not Speilberg films! Part 4 has the most color out of all of them. Im looking forward to getting all of them thought. All 4 will come out on HD-DVD. Bluedud will only get the old one which is the oldest of the films. Thats cool with me. Jurassic Park may not come out at all. Either way Speilberg squired himself if he does not put the movies he did 4 Universal out. That's really all he did except the Indiana Jones which if u look on the Back is a Lucasfilm Production.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Banned

In fact, the para deal specifically excluded speilberg's films from the exclusive deal.

Its a very uncommon but not unheard of (think lucas) situation. The director has enough influence that studio's will give him what he wants.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Only the 1st Jaws is. All the others are not Speilberg films! Part 4 has the most color out of all of them. Im looking forward to getting all of them thought. All 4 will come out on HD-DVD. Bluedud will only get the old one which is the oldest of the films. Thats cool with me. Jurassic Park may not come out at all. Either way Speilberg squired himself if he does not put the movies he did 4 Universal out. That's really all he did except the Indiana Jones which if u look on the Back is a Lucasfilm Production.
Bluedud? You seriously saying that here?
Old 09-14-2007, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexpos View Post
Bluedud? You seriously saying that here?
Are you really worried what he says....they guy who thinks the first Jaws is the worst of them?
Old 09-14-2007, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckelly79 View Post
Are you really worried what he says....they guy who thinks the first Jaws is the worst of them?

Well it's old so it has to be the worst.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:14 AM

Quote:
People actually care about the other 17 Jaws films?
Old 09-15-2007, 06:29 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck View Post
Well it's old so it has to be the worst.
Wow, {*edit*}? I have a soft-spot in my heart for both parts 2 & 3 but, man 1 is such a classic film.

As far as whomever thought it was the "worst" movie:

"Farewell and adieu, you fair spanish ladies,....farewell and adieu you ladies of Spain..."

Last edited by eNoize; 09-16-2007 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:37 AM

MOD NOTE:

Please refrain from 'smackdown' comments in this forum.

Unfollow me at twitter: @MEnoisDuarte

Movies are so rarely great art that if we cannot appreciate great trash
we have very little reason to be interested in them.

~ Pauline Kael