My Top five BluRay list - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-21-2009, 10:27 AM

Default My Top five BluRay list

here is my top 17 wish list:

1. The Crow
2. Alien Quadrilogy
3. Big Trouble in little China (Just Announced)
4. Evil Dead Trilogy
5. The ReAnimator
6. Dead Alive
7. Bad Taste
8. Remo Williams
9. From Dusk Till Dawn
10. Vampires (James Wood)
11. Driven
12. Saving Private Ryan
13. Blown Away
14. House
15. Wasabi
16. The Game
17. Cyborg

Sorry for the title , i was going to make a top 5 list but got carried away

Last edited by dermeister; 05-21-2009 at 10:55 AM.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
4. Evil Dead Trilogy
5. The ReAnimator
6. Dead Alive
Oh yeah! Now you're talking!!

From Dusk Till Dawn is out in Canada already. Discs looks terrific IMO. Well worth it if you don't care about the missing extras.

I hope Sony shocks us and puts out a Blu-ray version along with the DVD for Night of the Creeps.

And when the hell is Night of the Living Dead coming out?! We've got all the sequels but not the masterpiece that started it all.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dermeister View Post
here is my top 17 wish list:

8. Remo Williams
12. Saving Private Ryan
I'm watching Remo Williams on MGM HD right now. It's one of my all time favorites and I'd dearly love to have it on Blu-ray. Unfortunately it's not much more than a cult classic for most people, so I'm not sure how quickly we'll see it released.

Saving Private Ryan would seem to be an inevitable release. It's too good and too well received to not be released at some point soon.

Some other flicks I would add to a wish list:

The Blues Brothers

Electric Dreams (Virginia Madsen). Another cult classic. I don't believe it was ever released on DVD (as opposed to Remo Williams, which was released on DVD but later discontinued. Of course that DVD was Full Frame/Pan & Scan and I passed on it because of same), though I've been on the 'notify me when this movie is scheduled for release' list at Amazon for a long time for that one.