The Thin Red Line !! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-03-2009, 12:58 PM

Default The Thin Red Line !!

This is probably my favorite war movie. Different from any other and just beautifuly shot. Malick did a sensational job on this film, which almost didn't get made. For some people they'll find it boring, with to much dialogue, but for me that's the genious of the film. We get into the heads of every person on screen, like a movie diary.
Unfortunately over shadowed by Private Ryan, this war movie seemed to have gotten lost. I love the fact I can throw this movie on at any point and it pulls me right in. I would love to see this on BD, and i'll be honest I think it would look better than Private Ryan on BD, my own opinion.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'The Thin Red Line' - High-Def Digest Review Attebery Blu-ray Software General Discussion 82 11-24-2010 08:58 AM
FT: Twilight Zone Season 2, Watchmen Ult. Cut, Corman Classics, Thin Red Line, etc. dmarvin Blu-ray Disc Exchange 2 11-19-2010 08:25 AM
'The Thin Red Line' is coming September 28 Landy Blu-ray Software General Discussion 78 07-23-2010 06:55 PM
"The Thin Red Line" Blu-Ray Coming in August (?) Arkadin Blu-ray Software General Discussion 4 05-04-2010 03:45 PM
Still no news on 'The Thin Red Line': JackHunt Blu-ray Wish Lists 0 02-11-2010 08:29 PM