My Bloody Valentine - Special Edition - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-28-2008, 11:01 PM

Default My Bloody Valentine - Special Edition

In a move perfectly timed for the remake in January, Lionsgate has snagged the rights to the original MBV with "lost footage". Now if only we could sway them into releasing this in HI DEF BLU RAY!!

"ShockTillYouDrop.com has received early word that Lionsgate is prepping a special edition DVD of George Mihalka's 1981 slasher film My Bloody Valentine. The arrival of this presentation, of course, is to coincide with the January 16th bow of My Bloody Valentine 3D, so look for the DVD in stores on January 13th.

Special features will include never-before-seen lost footage, a featurette examining the back history of the making of the film and the Ultimate Slasher interactive guide that allows the user to delve into the evolution of the slasher film/horror genre.
"

Anyone have an email for Lionsgate?????
Old 11-01-2008, 03:36 PM

That's actually pretty good news. I remember watching My Bloody Valentine when I was a kid and being a little scared. Again, a little. They've been showing in on MonstersHD recently. I didn't even know that a remake was coming out.