Eureka Seven! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-09-2008, 01:08 AM

Default Eureka Seven!

I believe there's a movie in the works. Well buying all 12 dvds (including each special edition with shirt, boxes, manga and albums) cost me a sum and took Bandai almost 2 yrs to release. (Anime unlike domestic tv programs aren't automatically boxed sets dvds, but sometimes released 3-5 eps at a time, sometime with bonus swag/omake versions) I know Macross Frontier is being released a few eps at a time on in Japan, but I hope if this is released in either 1 or 2 boxed sets for all the episodes. With the capacity of I hope that if it was released it could include all the Japanese actors commentary but also with possibly the American cast/crew commentary as well. Other extras of course would be welcome. With the upcoming release of Samurai 7 on blu-ray I would like to see how a tv series is treated in the states by Funimation, so that later series releases, like Eureka Seven, can benefit from that experience.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:14 AM

I have the first volume of this series and liked it. I'd hold out buying anymore if I thought there'd be a release. And I can't wait for Samurai 7, that should look good.