Conan the Barbarian / Destroyer - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-06-2008, 03:13 PM

Default Conan the Barbarian / Destroyer

would like to see both the Conan films get a blu ray release.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:50 PM

Yep. Conan the Destroyer is LONG overdue for an overhaul from it's non-anamorphic original transfer.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:55 PM

Yes,

Would love to see both get a Blu-release, but first and foremost The Barbarian needs to see special treatment. Remastering and cleaning up the print would be a must! Would love to see the audio restored as well! Hopefully, they will take their time and do it right when the time rolls around.....?

Can't wait......
Old 05-07-2008, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRKID74 View Post
Yes,

Would love to see both get a Blu-release, but first and foremost The Barbarian needs to see special treatment. Remastering and cleaning up the print would be a must! Would love to see the audio restored as well! Hopefully, they will take their time and do it right when the time rolls around.....?

Can't wait......
Absolutely agree with you here. Give this gem the treatment that it so richly deserves, as this one is an all time classic to me personally, and easily in my top ten films of all time. I would hope for a pristine transfer, which would land me squarely in Utopia. This soundtrack is absolutely legendary, as I still listen to it regularly even today.

This is one title that I'm anxiously awaiting, and can't wait to see it get the high-definition treatment. It's going to be glorious to behold.