"Dreamgirls" with Lossless audio. - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-15-2014, 05:00 PM

Default "Dreamgirls" with Lossless audio.

I find it ridiculous and disgusting that the best sound version of "Dreamgirls" is in Lossy at 1.5 Mbps.
Why Paramount can't give us a new edition I don't understand. It's a Musical and the highest quality sound one can have is the main point. I seriously don't understand why this hasn't been fixed or why "Phantom Of the Opera"(unless something has changed) still only has a Lossless option only available for the HD DVD.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:31 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

This one was a surprise hit. You sort of answered your own question more or less, it's PARAMOUNT, they don't put much effort into catalog titles.