Dragons of Berk Titles ??? Others too, KFP & M VS A - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-26-2014, 02:34 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Default Dragons of Berk Titles ??? Others too, KFP & M VS A

Am slight annoyed that Dreamworks Animation has chosen to snub the Blu Ray format. They product shows in HD so why not release them?
Most recently, Dragons: Defenders of Berk Part 1.
Previous titles,
Dragons: Riders of Berk 1 & 2
Monsters Vs. Aliens tv series
Kung Fu Panda tv series

Anyone have a real address for these yahoos to express my concerns?

They seem to be too big for their britches, they have no contact info online. Even their FB page is skewed so as not to hear our input.

The best I could do today is go to https://www.facebook.com/DreamWorksAnimation and make a comment under their page touting the release of the Dragons dvd. I have doubts they read these comments.