School of Rock - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-17-2012, 08:35 AM

Default School of Rock

I hadn't seen this movie in years, but caught it on television last night. I forgot how truly entertaining this film was. It's the story of a musician who impersonates his best friend, a supply teacher, in order to get a teaching job and earn some money (as his music career isn't exactly working out for him). However, once he arrives at the school, he discovers that the students have musical talent. You can probably predict how the rest goes, but trust me, it's good!

I'd love to see this movie on Blu-ray. Perhaps a 10th anniversary release next year? Does anyone else hope to see this title in the future?
Old 08-17-2012, 11:25 AM

I'm a genie in a bottle:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/7597/school_rock.html
Old 08-17-2012, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landy View Post
I'm a genie in a bottle
Wow, that's fantastic. Thank you sir. Much appreciated. This teaches me I should probably do some research before posting.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:05 PM
Former Member

it was just announced TODAY.

i'd say you incited it more than you need to research. quick, post a thread about orange county! not that i'd buy it, i just want to see if you're magic or not
Old 08-18-2012, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by project-blu View Post
i'd say you incited it more than you need to research. quick, post a thread about orange county! not that i'd buy it, i just want to see if you're magic or not
Nah, just trust me; I'm magic.