Q The Winged Serpent - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-07-2011, 02:36 PM

Default Q The Winged Serpent

I await the date that one of my all time guiltiest pleasures makes its bow on . Ladies and gentlemen, the one, the only - Q The Winged Serpent.
Something is snacking out on the residents of downtown New York, no roof top anywhere is safe for sunbathing... Larry Cohen's 1982 opus is a B Movie classic and features the South American God - Quetzalcoatl terrorising NYC in the shape of an 80ft flying dinosaur. The stop motion SFX may well be cheesey but fun they are all the same. Cynical cops - David Carradine and Richard Roundtree are trying to track down the killer. Michael Moriarity, however, gives THE performance of the film as the small time crook who stumbles across the nest of the beast and then holds the city to ransom with the information of its location. Candy Clark is his girlfriend.

Cohen's 1982 flick remains a delight and I look forward to this getting a street date on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bjsag2vYlQ

Last edited by The Limey; 08-07-2011 at 02:47 PM.