Atlantis: The Lost Empire [Disney] - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-30-2011, 12:09 PM

Default Atlantis: The Lost Empire [Disney]

I'm a big fan of this and already have it on DVD (As well as the crappy sequel). It is a very good looking movie (mixes 2D computer animation with CGI visual effects to....good effect XD).

Would be great to get it on blu-ray. It isn't an old movie....2001 I think? I believe it was in theaters as well, so I do imagine they have a high definition source, so bringing it to blu-ray is a matter of putting in the effort into it, if they feel there is a market for it.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lost Lost Lost / Walden Double Feature on Blu-ray Nov. 17th! mattedscreen Blu-ray Software General Discussion 0 11-09-2015 03:42 PM
'Atlantis: The Lost Empire / Atlantis: Milo's Return' - High-Def Digest Review Landy Blu-ray Software General Discussion 8 06-16-2013 03:02 PM
imports: mulholland dr, lost highway, inland empire AND/OR david lynch box set??? clark NOVA Blu-ray Imports Subforum 12 10-04-2011 02:00 PM
DVD Empire up to 30% Disney and Buena Vista junglalien Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 3 01-24-2008 06:43 PM
Warriors of the Lost Empire Coming to PSP and XBLA Master X Game Room 0 11-27-2007 08:47 AM

Tags
animated, atlantis, disney, lost empire, movie