Studios must release their Charlie Kaufman films! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-16-2010, 07:48 PM

Default Studios must release their Charlie Kaufman films!

I've been more than patient. Charlie Kaufman has to be one of most creative screenwriter/producer/director of our time. Universal has released Being John Malkovich and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind on HD DVD.

I don't understand why they're waiting so long to release his films on BD. I noticed that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is on blu-ray but it was only released in Japan.

The problem is that I can't read the pink, bubbly Japanese text and I don't want to get this version and end up double dipping when it's released in North America. So... I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and hope that Universal releases Being John Malkovich and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Columbia Pictures has the rights to Adaptation and Miramax owns Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. We need to give these studios a kick in the butt and let them know that Kaufman fans are getting impatient!
Old 03-16-2010, 08:48 PM

Adaptation is the only one I want. Check that;.. NEED!