Problem with Intel trophy on Resistance 2...Help - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-17-2009, 01:14 PM

Default Problem with Intel trophy on Resistance 2...Help

OkayÖso I played through Resistance 2 and collected all 20 pieces of Intel. However, I didnít receive the trophy for it and when I go into my stats it shows that I have 19/20 of the Intel. Iím guessing this is a glich and Iím SOL on getting the one piece of Intel Iím missing since the game doesnít display them again even if I select to start a new game with a different difficulty. I can view all 20 pieces of Intel and read the documents for all of them on the Intel screen but for some reason the stats screen shows I only have 19 and that must be what the trophy is based on.

Am I missing anything or if there a way to reset the Intel in the game without erasing my game file and having to start from scratch? Iíve already played through the game twice to make sure one of the Intel documents wasnít still visible somewhere.

At first I didnít care for how RE5 always had the Emblems reappear if you replayed a level but after this I would have liked Resistance to do the same so I could get my trophy.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:10 PM

in the worst case, delete you saved game files from the PS3 and restart the game, I would only do this once you have all other trophies related to single player.

Online stats save to a server so you shouldn't be burned there.

PS3 Trophies