Are you still playing these games online?? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-10-2009, 04:08 AM

Default Are you still playing these games online??

The Club
Medal Of Honor: Airborne
Smackdown vs Raw 2007/2008
The Darkness
Motorstorm
Fear 1 or 2
Battlefield: Bad Company
Warhawk

I am thinking of purchasing these games...mainly for the online multiplayer...but I dont want to buy a game that no one plays online anymore. This happened with me and Call Of Duty 3. Terrible buy..terrible multiplayer.

Thanks for all responses!
Old 07-10-2009, 04:48 AM

I just play COD4 and Ghostbusters(sometimes). I haven't played those other games for a while, they don't have the same replay value that COD4 has.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:53 AM

Warhawk is your best bet for finding games/players online. I had FEAR 1 and would find some games but not many players and the ones that were playing are super good not making it enjoyable. I have The Darkness but have never played it online.

~d
Old 07-10-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daevv View Post
Warhawk is your best bet for finding games/players online. I had FEAR 1 and would find some games but not many players and the ones that were playing are super good not making it enjoyable. I have The Darkness but have never played it online.

~d
Yeah..of the ones I listed Warhawk is the one I feel comfortable about buying and finding people online to play the game with. Maybe Battlefield: Bad Company. I am having a blast playing Modern Warfare and World Of War. These 2 games were my first mutliplayer online experiences...just looking to expand the euphoria=p~. I may have to get Battlefield 1943...never played 1942 but it looks like alot of fun.

Call Of Duty 3 was CRAP, online mutliplayer wise. I found people to play with..but the game is so dated and slow compared to Modern Warfare and World Of War.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:59 PM

get warhawk, it's got the best multiplayer in my opinion out of all the games you listed

it's great, pretty much lag free from what i've experienced, you can find the disc version cheap (don't buy off psn), the jet pack expansion is great

there are tons of games all the time, any time of the day, they also have beginner servers so you don't feel completely worthless against people who've had the game for 2 years already
Old 07-10-2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcmahan52 View Post
get warhawk, it's got the best multiplayer in my opinion out of all the games you listed

it's great, pretty much lag free from what i've experienced, you can find the disc version cheap (don't buy off psn), the jet pack expansion is great

there are tons of games all the time, any time of the day, they also have beginner servers so you don't feel completely worthless against people who've had the game for 2 years already
Thanks for the intel. Preciate it.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:45 PM

Warhawk and Battlefield 1943 are probably the two biggest online games IMO.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:14 AM

The Darkness is primarily a single player game. It's worth it, as the single player is pretty good. However, I wouldn't go into thinking you'll get a good multiplayer out of it. No one plays it.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
The Darkness is primarily a single player game. It's worth it, as the single player is pretty good. However, I wouldn't go into thinking you'll get a good multiplayer out of it. No one plays it.
It's also laggy as hell. Near unplayable.

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 07-11-2009, 12:12 PM

I still boot up Warhawk from time to time for a game or two. I'm also still doing infrequent rounds of Call of Duty 4. But right now, I can't think of any 07 games I'm still playing regularly.