Spyro: Eternal Night PS3 Issues. - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-29-2008, 03:13 PM

Default Spyro: Eternal Night PS3 Issues.

Hi guys.

I just bought "Spyro: Eternal Night" (PS2) and just found out there's some issue with it. The German PAL I got doesn't work flawless. When I started the game I could only see the background but not the text. I pushed every button and eventually got into the game. Ingame it's missing the lifebar, however (besides it's not very funny to do buttonsmashing every time you start up the game).

Is there a workaround for these kind of issues? SONY EU seems to have quit support for their 60GB versions () and there is no compatibility list up on their site. The unofficial one I used before seems to be down. So, anyone know a PAL backwards-compatibility list?
Old 11-29-2008, 05:40 PM

Does nobody know a workaround? Or could someone at least take a screenshot of the menu for me? That would be quite helpful when I try to get through the game in "hard mode" (without seeing my lifebar).
Old 11-30-2008, 07:24 AM

Come on. There has to be one who owns that game and could post screenshots of the menu.

I don't even care about the language. Post it in Spanish or Italian if you want. Chinese or Japanese is fine too. But please, anyone, please post a screenshot of the menu. I really want to play the game further but can't find out how to load my save game without seeing any menu text.