Professional Ps3 Themes for Movies... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-02-2008, 05:52 PM

Default Professional Ps3 Themes for Movies...

So I decided to go out today and start trying to track down some more high quality ps3 themes, I've done this a few times in the past with only small amounts of success. What I'd really like is a professional quality theme that would be good for movie nights.

I'd like something that either a) is Samsung specific, since I'm leaning more towards using Samsung components in my setup. b) Dolby Digital/DTS specific Themes or something using the logos of said company's. C) Something Very Home theatre esc feeling... hell even a good quality photo of a theatre screen with the curtain closed might work. or D) A ripped straight from threatre theme that has the dancing candy, or some fake trivia question or something along that line that always airs before a movie.

So has anyone ever seen anything like this? I've done a fair amount of looking, but haven't had much luck. Currently I use a Windows Vista Ultimate Playstation Edition Theme that has very nice icons and wall papers, but looks (obviously) more pc like then Home theatre like. Here's a link to my theme.

http://www.psu.com/Windows-VIsta-Ult...-theme-107.php

I'd be interested in seeing what others use, or if anyone has seen anything like this.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:30 PM

Ive never had much luck with PS3 themes either. Oddly they all suck real bad. but you could try using the icons from any theme matched with a backround of your choice? that might give you the look you want.