Eye of Judgement is very very fun!!!! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-03-2007, 11:18 PM
Banned

Default Eye of Judgement is very very fun!!!!

This game is so immersive, a ton of replayability. Everything works smooth and just right. Not to difficult to learn, but definitely a while to master.

I got lucky and got 3 ultra rares between my initial starter pack, and 1 themed pack. Rares are 1 in 60 cards, but I dunno what the ratio for ultra rares.

Considering I only started with 68 cards, Im off to a good start. Some of these cards are getting 30$+ on ebay with a couple days left on bidding too.

Im stoked - its really fun and you should chekc it out if u get the chance.

Ohh and the card artwork is pretty sweet too!
Old 11-04-2007, 12:00 AM

So I'm guessing you printed off some cards considering they already stated how booster packs are distributed and how each booster pack contains ONE and only ONE ultra rare and all the starter decks are exactly the same.

It is fun though if you have non-cheaters to play with.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:33 AM

sorry dude i just can't enjoy this game its too much like magic the gathering and dungeons and dragons which, whether justifiably or not, i can not get into. i bet the eye camera kicks ass though!
Old 11-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahi View Post
So I'm guessing you printed off some cards considering they already stated how booster packs are distributed and how each booster pack contains ONE and only ONE ultra rare and all the starter decks are exactly the same.

It is fun though if you have non-cheaters to play with.
I just said I bought a themed pack man. The game pack came with a booster pack too, so I guess my ratio is spot on then.

Out of curiosity, how can you possibly cheat if the PS3 shuffles and draws cards for you?
Old 11-05-2007, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blumoon View Post
Out of curiosity, how can you possibly cheat if the PS3 shuffles and draws cards for you?
Because someone could SCAN a fake card before hand and the resolution isn't super detailed enough for you to spot it easily remotely.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:58 PM

I was just dissapointed cards couldn't move zones! I lost a game or two trying to move cards from one spot to another. LOL!
Old 11-05-2007, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DueNorth View Post
Because someone could SCAN a fake card before hand and the resolution isn't super detailed enough for you to spot it easily remotely.
Thats not really cheating is it? The game is about strategy and what you do with the cards you have. I mean...what about some rich kid who buys all the rare cards on ebay or 500 packs of cards or whatever to get a good deck? Yea he has the actual card and not a fake but gives him the same advantage doesn't it?
Old 11-06-2007, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckelly79 View Post
Thats not really cheating is it? The game is about strategy and what you do with the cards you have. I mean...what about some rich kid who buys all the rare cards on ebay or 500 packs of cards or whatever to get a good deck? Yea he has the actual card and not a fake but gives him the same advantage doesn't it?
You can't stack a deck with rares anyways. The game restricts how many you can have in a deck to 1 for many of them. So copying them would just save you the value of that one card. Not a very big deal.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:12 PM
Watcher of stances

exactly, copying cards is no different then someone with too much money on their hands and buying them on ebay.

skill will still beat everything.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michealo View Post
exactly, copying cards is no different then someone with too much money on their hands and buying them on ebay.

skill will still beat everything.
My wife and I played a game last night that went 47 turns and lasted about 2 hours, and I have to say it was a hell of a lot of fun. She loved it too and she's not a real card game fanatic.