Eye of Judgement is very very fun!!!! - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-03-2007, 11:18 PM
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,055
Default Eye of Judgement is very very fun!!!!

This game is so immersive, a ton of replayability. Everything works smooth and just right. Not to difficult to learn, but definitely a while to master.

I got lucky and got 3 ultra rares between my initial starter pack, and 1 themed pack. Rares are 1 in 60 cards, but I dunno what the ratio for ultra rares.

Considering I only started with 68 cards, Im off to a good start. Some of these cards are getting 30$+ on ebay with a couple days left on bidding too.

Im stoked - its really fun and you should chekc it out if u get the chance.

Ohh and the card artwork is pretty sweet too!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-04-2007, 12:00 AM
kahi's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7
Default

So I'm guessing you printed off some cards considering they already stated how booster packs are distributed and how each booster pack contains ONE and only ONE ultra rare and all the starter decks are exactly the same.


It is fun though if you have non-cheaters to play with.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-04-2007, 02:33 AM
spaceghost4284's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 213
Default

sorry dude i just can't enjoy this game its too much like magic the gathering and dungeons and dragons which, whether justifiably or not, i can not get into. i bet the eye camera kicks ass though!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahi View Post
So I'm guessing you printed off some cards considering they already stated how booster packs are distributed and how each booster pack contains ONE and only ONE ultra rare and all the starter decks are exactly the same.


It is fun though if you have non-cheaters to play with.
I just said I bought a themed pack man. The game pack came with a booster pack too, so I guess my ratio is spot on then.

Out of curiosity, how can you possibly cheat if the PS3 shuffles and draws cards for you?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blumoon View Post
Out of curiosity, how can you possibly cheat if the PS3 shuffles and draws cards for you?
Because someone could SCAN a fake card before hand and the resolution isn't super detailed enough for you to spot it easily remotely.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Godstar's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 23,629
Default

I was just dissapointed cards couldn't move zones! I lost a game or two trying to move cards from one spot to another. LOL!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DueNorth View Post
Because someone could SCAN a fake card before hand and the resolution isn't super detailed enough for you to spot it easily remotely.
Thats not really cheating is it? The game is about strategy and what you do with the cards you have. I mean...what about some rich kid who buys all the rare cards on ebay or 500 packs of cards or whatever to get a good deck? Yea he has the actual card and not a fake but gives him the same advantage doesn't it?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-06-2007, 11:41 AM
Godstar's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 23,629
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckelly79 View Post
Thats not really cheating is it? The game is about strategy and what you do with the cards you have. I mean...what about some rich kid who buys all the rare cards on ebay or 500 packs of cards or whatever to get a good deck? Yea he has the actual card and not a fake but gives him the same advantage doesn't it?
You can't stack a deck with rares anyways. The game restricts how many you can have in a deck to 1 for many of them. So copying them would just save you the value of that one card. Not a very big deal.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-06-2007, 01:12 PM
michealo's Avatar
Watcher of stances
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 27,504
Default

exactly, copying cards is no different then someone with too much money on their hands and buying them on ebay.

skill will still beat everything.
__________________
why hate? participate!
Elitist Indifference FTW
xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Godstar's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 23,629
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michealo View Post
exactly, copying cards is no different then someone with too much money on their hands and buying them on ebay.

skill will still beat everything.
My wife and I played a game last night that went 47 turns and lasted about 2 hours, and I have to say it was a hell of a lot of fun. She loved it too and she's not a real card game fanatic.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'An Eye For An Eye' - High-Def Digest Review Attebery Blu-ray Software General Discussion 1 06-03-2015 04:11 AM
Wii exclusive:Castlevania Judgement 3D Fighter!? Kenshiro Game Room 2 07-02-2008 12:18 PM
Playstation 3 The Eye of Judgment w/eye $46.99 Stranger Danger Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 1 03-11-2008 01:50 PM
Terminator 2 Judgement Day $15.99 at Bestbuy Canada HDorby Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 5 02-22-2008 07:17 PM
Well I just watched Terminator 2: Judgement Day VC-1 HD DVD Software General Discussion 45 06-11-2007 01:27 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off