So Who's Getting Rock Band? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-27-2007, 06:32 PM
HDD Contributor

Default So Who's Getting Rock Band?

I'm on board for this.

I've had a chance to mess with both Rock Band at Guitar Hero III at both Sony and Microsoft events, and once you've actually done a side-by-side, particularly if you're the sort that enjoys playing with friends, there's simply no going back.

Unfortunately you lucky Americans are getting it first. There seems to be some hold up on the game arriving in Canada because Harmonix forgot to take into account the bilingual requirements here, so they're tweaking the packaging and manuals to take English AND French into account, meaning that for most Canadians, they won't be picking up the game on November 20th, the way Americans are.

Fortunately I have a solution in that I'm visiting some in-laws in the USA for Thanksgiving and they've already agreed to let me use their house as my "Rock Band" destination, so an online order has been placed and the only thing left to do is endure the torture of arriving at their home, seeing the entire game there... and being unable to do a thing about until Saturday when I go back home.

Gonna' be a rough Thanksgiving, man...