Lair - September 4th - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-02-2007, 10:55 AM

Default Lair - September 4th

Missed this yesterday on the playstation blog, that Lair was pushed to 9/4. This is getting old, really. But now the main problem is, Lair and HS come out on the same day. This could potentially hinder sales for both titles, I know I'll be broke on that day.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenDude View Post
Missed this yesterday on the playstation blog, that Lair was pushed to 9/4. This is getting old, really. But now the main problem is, Lair and HS come out on the same day. This could potentially hinder sales for both titles, I know I'll be broke on that day.
I am skeptical they would release two such high-profile games on the same day. It's interesting that Lair has been pushed back because I read that it had already gone gold.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:47 PM

Quote:

Heavenly Sword has officially been pushed to Sept 12th, the week following Lair's release, as per the Sony website.

It would be better if they were a month apart. The close release dates will force some gamers to choose one over the other instead of buying both. I think another Heavenly Sword delay is likely for of this reason.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:14 PM

HS might get delayed for sure, but both in one month looks like a reality.

In my frustration I went to CCity and picked up Enchanted Arms. They're selling it for 17.99 right now in store.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:43 PM

Quote:
HS might get delayed for sure, but both in one month looks like a reality.

In my frustration I went to CCity and picked up Enchanted Arms. They're selling it for 17.99 right now in store.
really? Damn. That is CHEAP! I hope their site has it for that much too..

$20 on their website. Price match @ BBY coming tomorrow