In-Game XMB Coming In Next Update!? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-25-2007, 12:11 PM
Formerly Delta_FX

Default In-Game XMB Coming In Next Update!?

http://www.psu.com/In-Game-XMB-Overl...s--a753-p0.php

From http://blog.us.playstation.com/
Quote:
Also, I noticed a lot of your comments were directly related to accessing XMB features in-game. We understand this is something you want and we are working on it. For the sake of keeping all the comments below on topic, please understand that we hear this request and are working toward a solution. When I have some more info to share on this, know that I will do so here on this blog.
Hopefully, it's true, it's def. a feature I want. But will we have full access to the XMB?
Old 07-25-2007, 03:52 PM

im assuming that potentially, this is something both from Sony and something they might have to tell game developers about that gets incorporated from both sides?

Kinda like Sony can build Home but game developers need to incorporate that into their games