Could Someone Please Do Me This Favor? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-15-2007, 06:07 PM
Formerly Delta_FX

Default Could Someone Please Do Me This Favor?

I've been trying to put the HD trailer for Rush Hour 3(trailer1) on my PS3. But I keep getting an error towards the end of the trailer... I don't know if this is my PS3 or the video itself. So could someone please download the trailer using the link below. The trailer is already converted to .mp4 and should play fine on your PS3. I use the same method to convert 1080p trailers to .mp4 to play on my PS3, I've got 57 1080p trailer and they all work fine except Rush Hour 3.

So this is what you should look for:

Put the trailer on your PS3 HDD and start watching it. Towards the end of the trailer after the "I'm you, I'm me" part, do you get the error "This data is corrupted"?

I'm trying to figure out why it gives me this error...

Download link(180mb): http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/-109...ush_Hour_3.mp4

Type in the code on the top right and hit Download.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:11 PM

dude, its the trailer. I downloaded it from Apple's site and it does the same exact thing. Towards the end, it tells you it cannot read it, then the PS3 displays it as a corrupt file. If you hit triangle on it and play from beginning, it then fixes it till it gets to the end again. I thought it was just me but I ran into the same problem like 3 weeks ago and I got mine from Apple.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:38 PM
Formerly Delta_FX

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
dude, its the trailer. I downloaded it from Apple's site and it does the same exact thing. Towards the end, it tells you it cannot read it, then the PS3 displays it as a corrupt file. If you hit triangle on it and play from beginning, it then fixes it till it gets to the end again. I thought it was just me but I ran into the same problem like 3 weeks ago and I got mine from Apple.
Yeah, that is the trailer from Apple, but it's already converted to .mp4.

I have no clue what the problem is. Every single other trailer works fine. Trailer 2c works great also, but I think that Trailer 1 is better.

Also, can you try the trailer for The Brave One from Apple, http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/thebraveone/hd/... my PS3 reads it and Unsupported Data and won't play it at all. I just want to confirm this one too.

Yahoo! Movies also has the trailer, but it's terrible quality. On my screen(TV & Monitor) it's all pixly... and looks like a 480i trailer blown up to 1920x1080 pixels. http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/180872...tv-s.37679108-

Thanks for the help.