Best sites or blogs to watch/stream movie trailers on the PS3's browser? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-29-2011, 10:35 AM

Default Best sites or blogs to watch/stream movie trailers on the PS3's browser?

The quality of youtube is borderline unwatchable on my PS3 (maybe my settings are wrong?) & 'apple movie trailers' isn't an option, of course, but the streaming quality of trailers in the PSN video/movie section is usually pretty good & I'm looking to watch current or older movie trailers on my home theatre setup.

Don't have a pc or laptop of my own at the moment, just an iPod touch & my PS3 for now. I've watched some trailers on blogs & movie-related sites (imdb videos won't play, RT works but picture & audio quality vary) that were decent on the PS3 browser but when I googled my query nothing really turned up. Or is it just that the browser is not really good for watching any other non psn videos? Someone recently mentioned that to me at a video store but I don't know how knowledgable they really were...it was a blockbuster after all!