Battlefield Bad Company 2 Questions - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-16-2010, 07:26 AM

Default Battlefield Bad Company 2 Questions

I just bought Battlefield Bad Company 2 pppps3 this past weekend and already have about 10 hours playing it. I know not a lot for some people, but it is for me.

I did not play the first installment of this game so I have some questions about this game.

I also would not mind if others posted hints or some good knowledge on how to play this game. I just really want to learn.

My first questions is. How to you pick up/use the boxes of ammo or health that you see laying around? I can't tell you how many times I have been killed trying to pick up the ammo or use the health boxes I see laying around.

I play this game on the pppps3

I look forward to hearing from you gamers in the know. With your knowledge, advice, and helpful hints so I and others can enoy this game.

Thanks
Old 03-16-2010, 08:40 AM

Just stand over them (or crouch). For health, pay attention to the corners of your screen - when the red goes away, you're good. I don't know if this is true or not, but I get the feeling that you don't heal or resupply as fast from your own ammo/health kits.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:17 AM

Just like Windows said, those health and ammo boxes only require you to stand over/run over them.

This video is a pretty good start for anyone with questions on how to play BC2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p4fkH9qC4M

Also, feel free to join us over in the Game Room thread for BC2.

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/game...mpany-2-a.html
Old 03-16-2010, 12:57 PM

I am there

I am sure I will love this game once I get the basics, and earn better equipment.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceace View Post
I am there

I am sure I will love this game once I get the basics, and earn better equipment.
Yeah, getting some new and better equipment certainly helps. The biggest thing is learning the maps though.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerGuy View Post
Yeah, getting some new and better equipment certainly helps. The biggest thing is learning the maps though.
Yup, learning the maps is key. Once you do that, then you can start unlocking more and more weapons/gadgets to help you out. Depending on your play style, certain maps might be better for you with certain classes. I pretty much level each class evenly, i have 1 more weapon to go in each class, that way whatever the situation, ive got a class ready for action with good gear!
Old 03-18-2010, 07:18 AM

Quote:
I've only played a handful of maps but so far I haven't had much trouble due to not knowing the maps. It helps but it's not as all important as say in a Call of Duty map.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasl View Post
I've only played a handful of maps but so far I haven't had much trouble due to not knowing the maps. It helps but it's not as all important as say in a Call of Duty map.
I completely agree in regards to the COD maps, my only point is that you absolutely do get better in BC2 when you know the best routes to take while attacking and then you can then apply that to your defense.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:11 AM

Until you start unlocking better weapons and gadgets, you are going to have a tough time. Your deaths may outweigh your kills for awhile, so try not to get too discouraged about that, if you even care.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:05 AM

Quote:
I completely agree in regards to the COD maps, my only point is that you absolutely do get better in BC2 when you know the best routes to take while attacking and then you can then apply that to your defense.
I'm not saying it's worthless just.. Not as important as in say CoD. In BC2 also the maps the battlefield is ever changing and you can punch holes in walls if so need.