Ghost Rider - worth to buy? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-15-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Ghost Rider - worth to buy?

Is this a good movie worth to own it on BD? I watched a trailer this weekend and it looks great!
Old 06-15-2007, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trident9440 View Post
Is this a good movie worth to own it on BD? I watched a trailer this weekend and it looks great!
Different people have different opinions. I personally enjoyed it as a fun movie, but it's certainly no oscar winner.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:44 PM

Well think of it this way trident.... it's kind of like herpes. You know, it's great and all that you had an amazing one-nighter with that chick at the bar, but when you realize that chick gave you herpes... you're gonna regret it.

Ghost Rider is a lot like that chick... she looks HOT, and she probably sounds it too... and she probably has these great boo...I mean, 'extras', but when you find out that she's really a disease-ridden witch and she gave you... herpes.... well, you're not gonna like her so much.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:45 PM

It is probably a good High Definiton product but not a good movie. If you want to have a good ride on picture quality and sound this is a good choice if you are thinking about the whole movie experience I do not think this is a good choice.

By the way..this is not the right place to open this thread.
Blu Ray software would be better.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:47 PM

I picked up the SD due to a price error. I got it for $9.99 with a free full size movie poster.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy_aka_Rex View Post
Well think of it this way trident.... it's kind of like herpes. You know, it's great and all that you had an amazing one-nighter with that chick at the bar, but when you realize that chick gave you herpes... you're gonna regret it.

Ghost Rider is a lot like that chick... she looks HOT, and she probably sounds it too... and she probably has these great boo...I mean, 'extras', but when you find out that she's really a disease-ridden witch and she gave you... herpes.... well, you're not gonna like her so much.
Are we talking about Paris Hilton or "Ghost Rider"? . In any case, pass on both if you don't want to get the clap.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:47 PM

MOD NOTE: I moved this thread to the appropriate area. It's not sales and data related.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinius_rex View Post
Different people have different opinions. I personally enjoyed it as a fun movie, but it's certainly no oscar winner.
Gotta agree. I watched th SD, and it had a very good PQ as well as AQ. HD should be stunning.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:51 PM

i'd rent it. watching it once is probably worth it.

owning it though?

ick.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:03 PM

I rented it from netflix and honestly it's not something I would watch all the time. So I think if I want to see it again I'd just put it back in my queue and watch it again. I'll say this though it looks absolutely stunning!! Very good AQ & PQ!!
Mischa.