Ghost Rider - worth to buy? - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-15-2007, 07:52 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 16
Default Ghost Rider - worth to buy?

Is this a good movie worth to own it on BD? I watched a trailer this weekend and it looks great!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trident9440 View Post
Is this a good movie worth to own it on BD? I watched a trailer this weekend and it looks great!
Different people have different opinions. I personally enjoyed it as a fun movie, but it's certainly no oscar winner.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Indy_aka_Rex's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 19,228
Default

Well think of it this way trident.... it's kind of like herpes. You know, it's great and all that you had an amazing one-nighter with that chick at the bar, but when you realize that chick gave you herpes... you're gonna regret it.

Ghost Rider is a lot like that chick... she looks HOT, and she probably sounds it too... and she probably has these great boo...I mean, 'extras', but when you find out that she's really a disease-ridden witch and she gave you... herpes.... well, you're not gonna like her so much.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-15-2007, 08:45 PM
divian's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,689
Default

It is probably a good High Definiton product but not a good movie. If you want to have a good ride on picture quality and sound this is a good choice if you are thinking about the whole movie experience I do not think this is a good choice.

By the way..this is not the right place to open this thread.
Blu Ray software would be better.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Spideybat's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,852
Default

I picked up the SD due to a price error. I got it for $9.99 with a free full size movie poster.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Count Westwest's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 869
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy_aka_Rex View Post
Well think of it this way trident.... it's kind of like herpes. You know, it's great and all that you had an amazing one-nighter with that chick at the bar, but when you realize that chick gave you herpes... you're gonna regret it.

Ghost Rider is a lot like that chick... she looks HOT, and she probably sounds it too... and she probably has these great boo...I mean, 'extras', but when you find out that she's really a disease-ridden witch and she gave you... herpes.... well, you're not gonna like her so much.
Are we talking about Paris Hilton or "Ghost Rider"? . In any case, pass on both if you don't want to get the clap.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-18-2007, 01:47 PM
bear89103's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,873
Default

MOD NOTE: I moved this thread to the appropriate area. It's not sales and data related.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Spideybat's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinius_rex View Post
Different people have different opinions. I personally enjoyed it as a fun movie, but it's certainly no oscar winner.
Gotta agree. I watched th SD, and it had a very good PQ as well as AQ. HD should be stunning.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-18-2007, 02:51 PM
winstonshu's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,951
Default

i'd rent it. watching it once is probably worth it.

owning it though?

ick.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-18-2007, 03:03 PM
mischa316's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 966
Default

I rented it from netflix and honestly it's not something I would watch all the time. So I think if I want to see it again I'd just put it back in my queue and watch it again. I'll say this though it looks absolutely stunning!! Very good AQ & PQ!!
Mischa.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'Ghost Rider' - High-Def Digest review jed Blu-ray Software General Discussion 57 08-08-2008 04:42 PM
Ghost rider, Hannibal , Underworld, Silent Hill HD DVD preorders diabolo HD DVD Software General Discussion 12 06-25-2007 10:29 PM
Ghost Rider on Blu-ray June 12th jdobrole Blu-ray Software General Discussion 27 04-26-2007 03:25 PM
Rate Ghost Rider if you have seen it! (Use spolier warnings if needed.) MentokTheMindTaker Film Forum 16 02-28-2007 09:47 AM
What do you think about the role of Nicolas Cage in ghost rider? nelll Film Forum 17 02-20-2007 12:41 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off