'Jonas Brothers: The 3-D Concert Experience' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-08-2009, 09:38 PM

Default 'Jonas Brothers: The 3-D Concert Experience' - High-Def Digest Review

Rest easy friends! Aaron Peck has reviewed 'Jonas Brothers: The 3-D Concert Experience - Deluxe Extended Edition.' He starts out by admitting his true love for this band's edgy, edgy music. Actually, he says he wasn't too familiar with them before he watched this movie, and he probably won't be crankin' up their CDs for his next trip to Disneyland. That said, fans, this Blu-ray will have you dancing and singing and falling over the coffee table in your smokin' cardboard 3D glasses. Video: Ka! Audio: Ching! Extras: *thunk* (That's the sound of you fainting). This one is for fans, fans like you!

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/2337...3dconcert.html
Old 07-09-2009, 12:51 AM

I still need to get around to buying it. Im technically like the 4th member of the JoBros and this is going to be the BD of the year!!
Old 07-09-2009, 02:49 AM

Ummm...I'm going to have to pass on this. Interesting to see how this will fare on BD though.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:34 AM

My sincere sympathies to Aaron for having to sit through 90 minutes of this dredge.

What the hell is going on with teenage girls these days? I can kinda understand the Zac Efron thing - he actually has some personality and a bit of talent. But the Jonas Brothers? That act is more canned and processed than Spam.

Last edited by Cochise; 07-09-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
What the hell is going on with teenage girls these days? I can kinda understand the Zac Efron thing - he actually has some personality and a bit of talent. But the Jonas Brothers? That act is more canned and processed than Spam.
its no different than the boy bands of the 90s and 80s. girls like them because they think some or all are cute, no matter what they say they could care less about the music. most if not all will get over them as they hit their mid teens.

sure its all fluff and in MY opinon, lots of crap, but they like it and thats what matters. we all like or obsess over things other people think are terrible. when i was their age, girls were all over New Kids On The Block, when i was a teen to early adulthood, they liked NSYNC and Backstreet Boys.

there's always some fluffy band or artist the girls swoon over. i'm sure someone else will come along and the 5-9yr old girls of today will be tweens by then and think they're jesus or something. lol

but one thing i'll never understand is those girls who totally freak out and even cry....whether it be teen bands like these or even major respected and popular artists. i've seen many people i am obsessed over and i dont lose control or anything, i'm excited and happy but damn.....these girls. lol
Old 07-09-2009, 07:03 PM

Hats off to Aaron for not only having to sit through watching this, but to successfully write a positive review on it. Well done Aaron, I had a good chuckle.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriS2K View Post
Hats off to Aaron for not only having to sit through watching this, but to successfully write a positive review on it. Well done Aaron, I had a good chuckle.
Why thank you for the compliment

Twitter: @AaronPeck
Old 07-09-2009, 09:05 PM

"For Fan Only" - Haha, nice. Dunno if that was intentional but it made me laugh.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hastor View Post
"For Fan Only" - Haha, nice. Dunno if that was intentional but it made me laugh.
HA! It wasn't intentional, but should be left that way.

Twitter: @AaronPeck
Old 07-09-2009, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1080p View Post
I still need to get around to buying it. Im technically like the 4th member of the JoBros and this is going to be the BD of the year!!
4th member? care to elaborate?

and being a fan of the music, i'll definately be picking this up. i've seen camp rock at least 6 times