'Push' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-05-2009, 11:31 PM

Default 'Push' - High-Def Digest Review

Tom has reviewed 'Push.' He says this movie is a mess, thanks in large part to the its script. This Blu-ray has great video, pretty good audio, and weak supplements. This one is a rental, maybe, if you must.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/2358/push.html
Old 07-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Banned

Again, how does a nearly perfect score for video and audio get 'a rental at best' verdict? This site is intended for pq and aq reviews, not general critiquing. Please remember that, because these very good presentations deserve more than 'a rental at best' judgments.
THIS IS A MUST OWN!
Old 07-06-2009, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mictrmbl View Post
Again, how does a nearly perfect score for video and audio get 'a rental at best' verdict? This site is intended for pq and aq reviews, not general critiquing. Please remember that, because these very good presentations deserve more than 'a rental at best' judgments.
THIS IS A MUST OWN!
I don't get it. You buy movies you don't like just because the video and audio is good?
Old 07-06-2009, 12:00 AM

Yeah seriously what the hell do I care if the reviewer liked the movie or not I want a review of the DISC not the movie. Its so subjective whats the point?
Old 07-06-2009, 12:01 AM

I think the reviewers understand the intentions and purpose of this site just fine

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 07-06-2009, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godamongmen View Post
Yeah seriously what the hell do I care if the reviewer liked the movie or not I want a review of the DISC not the movie. Its so subjective whats the point?
Well if it really bothers you that much, then ignore the overall score and look at the individual scores.

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 07-06-2009, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught X View Post
Well if it really bothers you that much, then ignore the overall score and look at the individual scores.
Thats what I do when the Fast and Furious movies dont get a 5/5 for movie itself

Yeah I always look at the PQ score before anything else. I would buy this but Ill wait, I will be getting Watchmen and Fast and Furious tho.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:15 AM

I saw this flick in theaters....that is all I have to say about it,lol. TERRIBLE,imho...but my son thought it was not that bad. I think it borders on ''rental at best'' and ''bad flick/good disc'', again imho.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mictrmbl View Post
This site is intended for pq and aq reviews, not general critiquing.
says who?
Old 07-06-2009, 12:16 AM

There is no way I would buy a disc just based on pq and aq. Its a horrible movie and I wont waste my time with it when I can watch good movies that also have good pq and aq.