Fast & Furious / July 28 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-18-2009, 10:09 AM

Default Fast & Furious / July 28

from BD.com:
Quote:
In an announcement to retailers, Universal Studios Home Entertainment has disclosed that they will soon release 'Fast & Furious' on Blu-ray on July 28, day- and-date with the DVD. This will be a two-disc special edition with a digital copy included. The film will be presented with 2.35:1 1080p video accompanied by a 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack.

Extras include:
  • Digital copy of the film
  • Under the Hood: Muscle Cars & Imports
  • High Octane Action: The Stunts
  • Shooting the Big Rig Heist
  • Driving School with Vin Diesel
  • Original short film 'Los bandoleros': the never-before-seen short film that reveals the events leading up to the explosive beginning of 'Fast & Furious'
  • U-Control:
    • Paul Walker and director Justin Lin take control of your player to reveal exciting behind-the-scenes details
    • Virtual Car Garage: look closely at the hot cars, then create your own custom vehicle and share it with your friends
  • BD-Live:
    • Create your own Fast & Furious Video Mashup featuring action and music from the film, then share it via BD-Live
    • BD-Live Center
Old 05-18-2009, 10:25 AM

OK, Well I'll be the first to admit it, my name is Greg, and I like the FandF movies. I know they are crummy movies, but they're fun, and I;ll be buying this in day one.

OK, glad to get that over with, where's my chip?
Old 05-18-2009, 11:38 AM

i love the series other than number 3 definite buy.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:25 PM

Friends of mine who saw this flick said it was good. I may blind buy this,idk. Just seems like a ''been there, done that already'' type of flick,imho.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:25 PM

I'd buy (preferably steal so Universal wouldn't make as much money) 10 million copies of this movie to burn them all.

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 05-18-2009, 02:56 PM

Thanks for the useful information. Don't know why you think stealing from a retailer hurts Universal, but then again, that assumption does seem to match the intelligence in the rest of your post as well.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:00 PM

Im in for a day one buy cause I'm a sucker for this series no matter how awful.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmDoNut View Post
Im in for a day one buy cause I'm a sucker for this series no matter how awful.
I feel your pain...
Old 05-18-2009, 04:11 PM

I'm still waiting to hear from some march releases getting dates like I love you, man
Old 05-18-2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunyaga View Post
Thanks for the useful information. Don't know why you think stealing from a retailer hurts Universal, but then again, that assumption does seem to match the intelligence in the rest of your post as well.
Stupid posts for stupid movies I suppose. I didn't mention stealing from a retailer, I said I would prefer stealing 10 million copies. Meaning like....I could steal it from the manufacturing plants where the discs are created.

Then again, all in all, I'm not really serious, Greg.

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club