McG promises tons of 'Terminator: Salvation' bonuses on the Blu-ray - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-11-2009, 02:34 PM

Default McG promises tons of 'Terminator: Salvation' bonuses on the Blu-ray

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/sh...ed_Scenes/2786
Old 05-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Banned

Sexual chocolate! Of course, we heard the same thing about THE INCREDIBLE HULK and that didn't come to pass...
Old 05-11-2009, 02:54 PM

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/140...minutes-extra/
Old 05-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Former Member

if only McG could promise a coherent film that lives up to the previous entries in the series, and a god damn name change.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by project-blu View Post
if only McG could promise a coherent film that lives up to the previous entries in the series, and a god damn name change.
I'm surprised he kept the McG nickname on the poster/film. Didn't they change that in "We Are Marshall," when he wanted to be taken more seriously after the Charlie's Angels flicks?
Old 05-11-2009, 03:28 PM

30 minutes of additiona footage? Then why should I go see it in theaters now that I do indeed know that version is unfinished?
Old 05-11-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
wait, did you already see this movie???if you did then i'm surprised that you think it's not as good as the first two, it looks like it will be...

...and back to the thread, i think McG is smart that he didnt say it would be in a specific cut for the blu-ray like louis letterrier of the incredible hulk did because that was a big letdown.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filmmaker View Post
Sexual chocolate! Of course, we heard the same thing about THE INCREDIBLE HULK and that didn't come to pass...
it actually did.....the director had said there might be an extended version of the movie but at the very least he promised the deleted footage would be presented on the disc and its all there. there's roughly 30-40mins of deleted scenes on the blu-ray, cant speak for the dvd though.

granted the director did imply the extended cut idea was the most likely but yeah. of course the movie's just a year old so who knows what "special hulk smash edition" might bring in the future. lol
Old 05-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMA View Post
wait, did you already see this movie???if you did then i'm surprised that you think it's not as good as the first two, it looks like it will be...

...and back to the thread, i think McG is smart that he didnt say it would be in a specific cut for the blu-ray like louis letterrier of the incredible hulk did because that was a big letdown.
commenting on his previous works, sir. previous works. track record, ya know?
Old 05-11-2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
commenting on his previous works, sir. previous works. track record, ya know?
Not to mention ten full clips(over ten minutes worth) are available to watch now and it almost killed my excitement over this movie.

Judging by the last trailer, I thought it would be the movie event of the summer(and it still could be). I'm curious as to why the stuido even bothered releasing them, I mean did they even watch them before they put them out?

Also Terminator 2 is my top film or second favorite film of all the time(along with Jaws, it switches back and forth) and no I'm not one of those Cameron fanboys as I liked T3.