has anyone had trouble playing their super troopers disc? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-09-2009, 12:07 PM

Default has anyone had trouble playing their super troopers disc?

this seems to be a softwae related question--

i bought super troopers brand new...i just tried playing it for the first time--it boots up to the main menu and all the extra features work... but, when i try to play the movie, it boots up the fox studios title and then goes straight back to the main menu. ive even tried to play the movie through scene selection or the commentray section, but that yields the same problem

has anyone else had this (or a similar) problem..i tried to call the customer service but their closed for the weekend, and i would prefer to be able to settle myself if at all possible, without having to rebuy or send something in
Old 05-09-2009, 04:02 PM

What player are you using and do you have the latest FW? It played fine on my panny 35
Old 05-10-2009, 03:07 AM

i dont know exactly what it is called- i got it for christmas...but its insignia, and the main thing that my best buy currently still sells

i dont know how that affects the actual movie--if anything the advanced features--ive played tons of discs that were released after superbad