All Gamera films coming in Japan - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-21-2009, 09:10 AM

Default All Gamera films coming in Japan

My Blu-ray collection can finally be complete knowing that classic kaiju is coming to Blu-ray... even if it's only in Japan. This includes the classic series and the Hesei series. Also, the Daimajin trilogy is coming too, but Gamera is a bit more exciting.

I've seen the Japanese DVDs of the original series and the PQ was damned impressive. Hope these are region free. I may import.

http://www.digitalmonsterisland.com (Can't link to actual post)

Last edited by gamereviewgod; 04-21-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamereviewgod View Post
My Blu-ray collection can finally be complete knowing that classic kaiju is coming to Blu-ray... even if it's only in Japan. This includes the classic series and the Hesei series. Also, the Daimajin trilogy is coming too, but Gamera is a bit more exciting.

I've seen the Japanese DVDs of the original series and the PQ was damned impressive. Hope these are region free. I may import.

http://www.digitalmonsterisland.com (Can't link to actual post)
Japan is in Region A, so you should be able to watch all Japanese BDs. The main question is whether there will be english subs or not.