Default CSI - Season One Specs

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/CSI...1-Bluray/11717

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRESS RELEASE
CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION
THE FIRST SEASON

Emmy®-Nominated First Season Debuts On Blu-ray May 12,
Presented in 16:9 Widescreen For The First Time Ever

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (March 31, 2009) - Arrive on the scene, dust for fingerprints and investigate the cases from the beginning when the #1 crime-show on television, CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, THE FIRST SEASON makes its case on Blu-ray for the first time ever May 12 from CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment.

The original series that birthed a worldwide brand phenomenon, CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION features an all-star ensemble cast that includes Golden Globe® nominee* William L. Peterson (Fear), Emmy® winner** Marg Helgenberger (Mr. Brooks), Gary Dourdan (Alien: Resurrection), Jorja Fox (ER), George Eads (Savannah) and Paul Guilfoyle (Amistad).

Presented in 16:9 widescreen with 7.1 Audio, CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, THE FIRST SEASON is packed with all new bonus features including an unaired director's cut of the blood-tingling pilot episode, never-before-seen deleted scenes and CBS Television Network's launch, episodic and generic promos. Featuring all 23 episodes from the first season, the definitive release fans have been waiting for notably includes two infamous episodes - "Blood Drops," the quadruple murder that is arguably one of the best CSI episodes, and "Unfriendly Skies," named by TV Guide as one of the top ten episodes of the year (2000). CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, THE FIRST SEASON will be available for the suggested retail price of $99.99 US.

CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, THE FIRST SEASON is five-disc set presented in 16 x 9 with brand-new widescreen picture and English 7.1 and Latin American Spanish Stereo sound. The Blu-ray is not rated in the U.S. The total running time is 1026 minutes. The disc breakdown is as follows:

* Disc 1:
o Pilot
o Cool Change
o Crate And Burial
o Pledging Mr. Johnson
o Special Features:
+ Unaired Director's Cut Pilot & Commentary
+ Deleted Scenes & Outtakes
+ Original Launch Promos
+ Episodic Promos

* Disc 2:
o Friends And Lovers
o Who Are You?
o Blood Drops
o Anonymous
o Unfriendly Skies
o Special Features:
+ Deleted Scenes

* Disc 3:
o Sex, Lies And Larvae
o I-15 Murders
o Fahrenheit 932
o Boom
o The Halve And To Hold
o Special Features:
+ Deleted Scenes
+ Episodic Promos

* Disc 4:
o Table Stakes
o Too Tough To Die
o Face Lift
o $35K OBO
o Gentle, Gentle
o Special Features:
+ Episodic Promos

* Disc 5:
o Sounds Of Silence
o Justice Is Served
o Evaluation Day
o Strip Strangler
o Special Features:
+ Deleted Scenes
+ CSI - People Lie...But The Evidence Never Does
+ CSI Season One: Rediscovering The Evidence (HD)
+ Episodic Promos & Generic Promos

CBS Home Entertainment manages the worldwide DVD and Blu-ray businesses for the CBS Corporation across all lines of content including current hits and classic series from the vast CBS library, as well as new releases from Showtime Video.

Paramount Home Entertainment (PHE) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. PHE is responsible for the worldwide sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment products on behalf of various parties including: Paramount Pictures, DreamWorks Studios, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, CBS, PBS and Hasbro and for providing home entertainment fulfillment services for DreamWorks Animation Home Entertainment.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:08 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

This is new? It's been that way since it was announced..
Old 04-16-2009, 05:12 PM

The press release announcing all the official specs.

We've known this was coming for a while, but no official specs were announced until today.

Unless, you can show me something else otherwise that shows the specs.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:20 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

The official specs were released when the title was first announced. I think it was just new to that site, also that press release is from March 31st...
Old 04-16-2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-News.com View Post
The official specs were released when the title was first announced. I think it was just new to that site, also that press release is from March 31st...
Show me. I did not see a link ANYWHERE that has shown official specs until now.

Not from your site, not anywhere.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:44 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

I can't find anything, so I apologize. I guess it just wasn't new to me, but hey what usually is.

Anyway, shouldn't it be posted here to have everything in one thread?
http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-...blu-ray-2.html
Old 04-16-2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-News.com View Post
I can't find anything, so I apologize. I guess it just wasn't new to me, but hey what usually is.

Anyway, shouldn't it be posted here to have everything in one thread?
http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-...blu-ray-2.html
No problem. I knew there was coverart and an announcement that it was coming but nothing that explicitly stated what it would have.

Frankly all I cared about was that it was in widescreen.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:30 PM

This is a buy for me for sure.