terminator re-release? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Formerly metsfan1545d

Default terminator re-release?

anyone think with the annoucement of t2 being reissued that the first one will be reissued around the same time

i saw the first one for the first time today, on xbox live in hd and it looked like garbage sans a few outdoor shots.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:14 PM

Well any thing could happen since Fox didn't releas the first coppy and they probably want to make money off of the new Terminator moive too. the only thing is I'm not sure how much better the move can be, but some people want the original sound and maybe Fox will ad it with the DTS audio. I would say there is a pretty good chance that Fox will release thier version of the Terminator by the time the new one is released to Blu-ra, but probably not any sooner. The only problemis I would hate to see the price of a Fox Terminator Blu-ray and I bet it isn't any better with the same extras too. My guess is that the new Fox Blu-ray would be about $10. higher then the current Sony one.

I will say it is looing more and more that I'm going to purchase the new Skynet Blu-ray of T2.

Last edited by blu-bird; 02-21-2009 at 10:54 PM.