Afro Samurai: Resurrection BD: FUNimation Exchange Program - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-20-2009, 06:01 PM

Default Afro Samurai: Resurrection BD: FUNimation Exchange Program

As you know Many copies of Afro Samurai Resurrection were 5.1 DD instead of 5.1 TrueHD. I just got an email from FUNimation and I would like to share with you guys. I will recommend to contact FUNimation first regarding this matter for futher Instructions.

Mods if you can stick this thread for a while until this issue it's resolve will serve to help millions of people with this problem. Thanks.

Quote:
Hello,

We are aware of an audio problem affecting some units of the Afro Samurai: Resurrection Blu-rayrelease. While it was intended that the audio on this title be English Dolby TrueHD 5.1, it has come to our attention that the audio track on some of these units is a Dolby Digital 5.1 mix. We wish to rectify this issue with any consumers who believe they may have purchased one of these units.

If you have purchased Afro Samurai: Resurrection on Blu-Ray and believe this copy does not have the TrueHD audio track, please fax a copy of the original and any exchange receipts to (972) 355-1382 and reply to this email with a physical address (not a PO Box.) Once we receive this information we will begin to process your request.

Thanks,
Product Concerns
FUNimation Entertainment
Old 02-20-2009, 07:04 PM

Thats good, I knew something like this would come back, glad I held off on buying.