Netflix's Blu-ray Inventory: Much Improved - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-18-2009, 08:01 AM

Default Netflix's Blu-ray Inventory: Much Improved

I've been busy and haven't logged into my Netflix queue in several weeks, but going in this morning I was very surprised to see that most of the new releases on my list were available immediately. Instead of settling for one movie, I have about 20 new titles that I can move to the top and have tomorrow.

For the past year, if you didn't get a disc on release day, every single one was listed as 'Long' to 'Very Long' wait status and stayed that way for months and months.

I figure one of two things has happened:
Either Netflix seriously bumped up their Blu-ray inventory, or else they've had a significant loss of Blu-ray customers of late due to concerns over the economy.

You folks seeing the same thing?