"The Godfather Collection" available in the UK with separate cases? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-29-2009, 02:41 AM

Default "The Godfather Collection" available in the UK with separate cases?

Amazon US:

http://www.amazon.com/Godfather-Copp...3214682&sr=8-2

Amazon UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Godfather-Tr...3214552&sr=8-1

Judging by the picture for the UK release, it looks like each movie gets its own case, with the box serving as one big slipcover similar to how the first version of the Spider-Man boxset was.

Can anyone confirm with actual pictures of the individual cases? If there really are individual cases, this sucks, because now I'm going to have to double-dip.... I can't stand having movies lumped together - they must have individual cases!!
Old 01-29-2009, 04:40 AM

I can confirm that they are in seperate cases. I have the same 1 movie to 1 case quirk, like you which is why I'm happy that I live in the UK and they don't usually do a 4 in one case job. I've uploaded a photo of them, that I just took.
Attached Thumbnails
"The Godfather Collection" available in the UK with separate cases?-dsc00065.jpg  
Old 01-29-2009, 05:10 AM

Thank you very much for your help. I'm placing the order now. I don't know what to do with my current set.... I'm keeping it around for now, just in case the UK one isn't region free, but after that, I don't know if I should sell it or keep them as spares.....