Future UK Releases - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-19-2008, 08:32 AM

Default Future UK Releases

I am new to these forums so not sure if there is already a thread for this, so go easy on me!!

Does anyone have a list of upcoming Blu-ray releases in region 2? I am particularly interested in;

Austin Powers 1,2&3 - This has been available to preorder on amazon and play.com for a while now but still no proper artwork so unsure if it's a definate.

DareDevil - I think this is out in the states already and it was available to pre order over here for a while with a release date of 30th September, but since we are now in November I take it that never happened.

Elektra - Not a great film, but would like to complete the Marvel collection

Shrek 1&2 - Ok so we now have Shrek the Third, it would make sense to release the other 2 surely??

X-Men 1&2 - Same as above, we have the 3rd, we not the first 2?

Finding Nemo - Is on amazon with a Sepetember 09 release date but unsure of this, can anyone confirm?

Toy Story 1&2, A Bug's Life, Monsters inc., The Incredibles - The sooner we get all the Pixar movies on Blu the better, any news?

Futurama: Bender's Big Score & The Beast with a Billion Backs - Since Bender's Game was released in Blu-Ray then are they going to rerelease the first 2?

Hot Fuzz - Previously released on HD DVD

Also, any news on US releases for these may also give an indication as to whether we are getting them on this side of the pond.

Thanks
Old 11-19-2008, 08:36 AM

maybe pm a mod and have them move this to the "secret" import forum.
(see the subforums above this one)
I understand you are new, and it's not a big deal, but this thread is more appropriate there.
welcome to HDD!