Wonder Woman Coming To Blu-ray on March 3rd - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-17-2008, 09:27 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

Default Wonder Woman Coming To Blu-ray on March 3rd

Warner just sent out a press release. Discuss.

Extras include:
Wonder Woman: A Subversive Dream
Wonder Woman The Daughters of Myth
Audio Commentary - featuring commentary by Gregory Noveck (Senior Vice President, Creative Affairs, DC Comics), Bruce Timm (Producer), Lauren Montgomery (Director) and Michael Jelenic (Screenplay)

Bruce Timm’s Top Picks
Popular episodes from the Warner Bros. archive of Justice League/Justice League Unlimited animation featuring Wonder Woman; all personally selected by Bruce Timm, producer of this Wonder Woman feature film. All formats include “To Another Shore” and “Hawk and Dove.” Exclusive additions for the Blu-Ray and 2-Disk formats: “Paradise Lost, Parts 1 & 2.” Sneak Peak - The next DCU Animated Original Movie.

Wonder Woman: The Amazon Princess
Old 11-17-2008, 09:55 PM

ill pick this up, i like all these animated superhero releases
Old 11-17-2008, 10:18 PM

lol!
I was thinking Linda Carter.
I was like no way.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:30 AM

Warner Home Video has revealed some of the special features that will be included on the upcoming direct-to-video animated Blu-ray release of 'Wonder Woman', which is due to hit store shelves on March 3rd, day-and-date with the DVD release. Video will be presented in 1.78:1 1080p VC-1 accompanied by a Dolby Digital Stereo soundtrack.
Quote:

Extras for this release include:

Wonder Woman: A Subversive Dream - She is one of the pillars of DC Comics. We examine why Wonder Woman is important in the grand scheme of the DC Super Heroes and how her raw strength and power helped define a new generation of empowered women, who realized that their gifts of intellect and strength were just as powerful as their male counterparts.

Wonder Woman The Daughters of Myth – The riveting documentary historically defines the meaning of the Amazons and how this links in with the evolution of the Wonder Woman character from comics to screen.

Audio Commentary - featuring commentary by Gregory Noveck (Senior Vice President, Creative Affairs, DC Comics), Bruce Timm (Producer), Lauren Montgomery (Director) and Michael Jelenic (Screenplay).

Bruce Timm's Top Picks - Popular episodes from the Warner Bros. archive of Justice League/Justice League Unlimited animation featuring Wonder Woman; all personally selected by Bruce Timm, producer of this Wonder Woman feature film. All formats include “To Another Shore” and “Hawk and Dove.” Exclusive additions for the Blu-Ray and 2-Disk formats: “Paradise Lost, Parts 1 & 2.”

Digital Copy Download – Warner Bros. is including a Digital Copy of Wonder Woman on the DVD which will provide fans a legitimate means to enjoy their favorite action hero anywhere they want on their portable video device. Formats supported include: iTunes, Windows Media Player. Restrictions apply. Consult product packaging for details.

Sneak Peak - The next DCU Animated Original Movie.

Wonder Woman: The Amazon Princess – This featurette includes both a thumbnail history of the character of Wonder Woman featuring interviews with DC Comics creators and artists (Paul Levitz, Dan DiDio), and behind the scenes footage of the upcoming made-for-DVD release punctuated with interviews from the production staff and voice talent behind the film (Keri Russell, Alfred Molina, etc.)
Old 12-04-2008, 04:18 PM

Dolby Digital STEREO????? is warner serious??? what the hell.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:03 PM

You can go to wonderwomanmovie.com to see a trailer of the movie.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:15 AM

I think I will pick this one up also.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:48 AM

I've been enjoying the superhero animated movies as well and I must say...that trailer makes it look pretty darn good.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

I am working on my review now for this, it is Dolby TrueHD, iTunes compatible digital copy, no scene selections, and a small 11.3 GB video presentation.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:38 PM

I watched this recently and it's excellent.