My personl Review Wall-E - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-12-2008, 02:49 PM

Thumbs up My personl Review Wall-E

I had the chance of getting my copy early from a guy i normally get title from about a week early and thought that i would share some of my opions on this movie. First let me say that there are a little errors when it comes to reading the specs on the blu-ray as oppesed to the movie but it is not negative. On the audio it says dts master 5.1 when the disc loads up i tend to check the audio set up first just to make sure that it is set to lossless audio. It does not give you the option of dts master it only says dolby digital 5.1 and then they have spanish and french also in dd 5.1. I thought oh no another replacment disc but in fact when the movie starts it is infact dts master but not 5.1 it is 6.1. so don't worry just play it. the soud as usual from pixar 5 out of 5 in my books this is a very nice track. this is not a total action movie like the incredibles or anything but when certain scenes kick in your sub does get a nice clean workout. in the first about 20min of the movie there is no talking but all the little sounds that happen with wall-e and around him are all well put together. this is a very touching story that has a lot of good messages as disney knoes how to do. the picture of course is wonderfull. everthing has a sense of being very real interms of movement and texture. another 5/5 from pixar. i have not gotten a chance to check out the special features yet but will do so within the next few days.

This is my first review i have left on this thread and i hope it has help some in determinig weather or not to pick this one up. I highly recommed this movie for the whole family to enjoy.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:52 PM

thanks for the review. but review or not im still buying this. i heard great things, and i cant wait!
Old 11-12-2008, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkalinesi View Post
thanks for the review. but review or not im still buying this. i heard great things, and i cant wait!
I don't blame u. i never saw this in theatres and blind bought it because reviews were so good. And man were they right.