Blu-ray's Digital copies has - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-05-2008, 02:42 PM

Default Blu-ray's Digital copies has

subtitles on Ipod or computer? This is for people actually use digital copies. I have few blu-ray discs with digital copy but never used it. I need to know if subtitles will work or not.

I am doing something to improve subtitles accessbility on Blu-ray discs and digital copies and need to know details. I personally will contact them and to help them to provide what is necessary for us consumers. Thank you for helping!
Old 11-05-2008, 04:42 PM

I do not believe ANY digital copy has subtitles.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:44 PM

Old 11-05-2008, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichGardner View Post
I do not believe ANY digital copy has subtitles.
None with optional subtitles, anyway. There may be some foreign-language movies with subtitles burned-in.

Digital Copies are very limited in the features they offer. Most have a Scenes Selections menu and that's it. I don't know that it's possible to implement optional subtitles on one.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
None with optional subtitles, anyway. There may be some foreign-language movies with subtitles burned-in.

Digital Copies are very limited in the features they offer. Most have a Scenes Selections menu and that's it. I don't know that it's possible to implement optional subtitles on one.
Well certain films on iTunes have closed captions, like The Italian Job, but you have to enable it on iTunes and not the iPod/iPhone.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:25 PM

so if i downloaded one of my digital copy into computer and i wont be having any subtitles at all? correct?
Old 11-05-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligula View Post
so if i downloaded one of my digital copy into computer and i wont be having any subtitles at all? correct?
Correct. No subtitles.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
Correct. No subtitles.
Ok, thank you!