What devices play digital copies from BD's? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-29-2008, 06:34 PM

Default What devices play digital copies from BD's?

Ive got a few digital copies piled up and Ive got a new job with time to kill (yes, while at work ). I know Apple iPods play the digital copies but Im not a big fan of them. The iPod classic has a small screen and the iPod touch just doesnt seem very durable to me. So what other devices can play the digital copies?

Also, what is the general size of a digital copy?

my digital copies so far:
Street Kings
AVP:R
Family Guy : Blue Harvest (DVD)
Hitman
The Incredible Hulk
Old 10-29-2008, 07:49 PM

Different studios have different implementations of Digital Copy. Fox and Lionsgate will work with Windows Media or iTunes. Most Warner discs will only work with Windows Media, but they started including iTunes support on recent Digital Copies. Sony will only work with the PS3 and PSP.