"New" Bond Blu-rays - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 11:39 PM

Default "New" Bond Blu-rays

I noticed a review for "For Your Eyes Only," and it sounded encouraging like MGM had done a good job on it.

Does anyone have any audio/video quality comments for "From Russia With Love," "Dr. No," or "Live and Let Die"? These are the only ones from this set of 6 I really want to own as opposed to rent, but I don't feel like spending the money on clunker transfers.

Any info would be appreciated, I usually wait for Bracke and Brown to review these kinds of things but I really want to just pull the trigger and purchase.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:43 PM

Have Dr. No and From Russia with Love..

Stunning and Excellent transfers and a must buy as far as I'm concerned.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:45 PM
Former Member

there's a very large bond thread in this forum section, that covers all the movies, from the press announcement. until each title has a review, that should be the go to thread for questions and whatnot.

and even die another day is pretty damn good looking, and sounds absolutely amazing. MGM hit a home run w/ these titles. don't hesitate, buy 'em.

thread closed (reasons: see paragraph 1)
Closed Thread