Maximum Risk : Anybody have it?? - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Menaceuk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 937
Default Maximum Risk : Anybody have it??

I read the review and it seems decent but want to know what you fine folks think of it aswell.

I am not intrested in the actual film but just the Picture and audio

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-03-2008, 02:48 PM
dat's Avatar
dat dat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,559
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceuk View Post
I read the review and it seems decent but want to know what you fine folks think of it aswell.

I am not intrested in the actual film but just the Picture and audio

Thanks
So let me get this right ??? You could care less if the movie sucked just as long as the PQ and Audio is Good?



I have it will watch it and let you know my thoughts
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Menaceuk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat View Post
So let me get this right ??? You could care less if the movie sucked just as long as the PQ and Audio is Good?



I have it will watch it and let you know my thoughts

No it is not like that.

I have seen the movie a few times and allready know what it about and that i like it so i dont need opinions in the department.

I just want opinions on the Pic qality and audio quality of it's blu-ray debut.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-03-2008, 03:24 PM
wormraper's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceuk View Post
No it is not like that.

I have seen the movie a few times and allready know what it about and that i like it so i dont need opinions in the department.

I just want opinions on the Pic qality and audio quality of it's blu-ray debut.
I have it, I'm a big Van Damme fan , The PQ and AQ are both very solid improvements over the DVD. The film grain is intact and the audio channels are used very well. No massive thunderous transformers bass but very good directionality. You should be well pleased if you like the movie.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MS One Maximum Security - Trailer! cheez avenger Film Forum 2 12-17-2011 05:28 AM
Maximum Movie Mode imakemloose69 Blu-ray Software General Discussion 10 08-17-2010 11:39 PM
Bernard Madoff gets maximum 150 years in prison cheez avenger The Water Cooler 48 07-02-2009 12:00 AM
Catherine Hardwicke Takes 'Maximum Ride' Master X Film Forum 2 03-22-2009 03:19 AM
'Maximum Risk' - High-Def Digest Review Attebery Blu-ray Software General Discussion 13 08-02-2008 01:01 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off