Under Siege 2: Looks great. - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-02-2008, 04:56 PM

Default Under Siege 2: Looks great.

I'm pretty surprised at how good the PQ is. I'd give it a 4 out of 5 compared to all Blu-rays, but, by far, this is the best the movie has looked. Audio still sounds decent, even without a TrueHD mix, but fans of Seagal should get this. Especially for the 15 bucks Best Buy is charging this week.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAndonuts View Post
I'm pretty surprised at how good the PQ is. I'd give it a 4 out of 5 compared to all Blu-rays, but, by far, this is the best the movie has looked. Audio still sounds decent, even without a TrueHD mix, but fans of Seagal should get this. Especially for the 15 bucks Best Buy is charging this week.
I'm going to pick my up at Best Buy as soon as I get out of work. I love this one (not as much as the first UNDER SIEGE but still love it). Now as great as it sounds, I know we are cheated without the TRUEHD.

Anyways, i'll enjoy when I get home.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:22 PM

Only had time to scan certain scenes and volume too low to talk about audio, however the picture is light years ahead of the DVD. The DVD had lots of mosquito noise throughout the disc. The image seemed pretty accurate with colors but i'd not call it a sharp transfer. It probably could have benefitted from a better master from a sharper print.

Last edited by davcole; 09-03-2008 at 05:11 PM.