BD slip cover art replacement question... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-27-2008, 05:44 PM

Default BD slip cover art replacement question...

Hey guys, is there a place where one can order just the slip cover art without having to re-buy the BD?

Last edited by zero; 08-27-2008 at 06:10 PM. Reason: spelling...
Old 08-27-2008, 05:46 PM

There's plenty of places to D/L and print them or you can get http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-...ay-covers.html

EDIT: N/M didn't read title right
Old 08-27-2008, 05:46 PM

check ebay.

Maybe the ones you need are in this auction.

Link!
Old 08-27-2008, 05:57 PM
Former Member

i don't know of any. slipcovers are sometimes limited run only. sometimes at first pressing, sometimes at a far later repressing (see: lionsgate dvd's).

it's very rare to find someone just selling a slipcover. you may have luck requesting them in the trading forum, asking what price you'd pay, but if you're asking for Dracula.....hoo boy.....that's a rare as hell one.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8boss87 View Post
i don't know of any. slipcovers are sometimes limited run only. sometimes at first pressing, sometimes at a far later repressing (see: lionsgate dvd's).

it's very rare to find someone just selling a slipcover. you may have luck requesting them in the trading forum, asking what price you'd pay, but if you're asking for Dracula.....hoo boy.....that's a rare as hell one.
Any pics of Draculas Slipcover???
Old 08-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Former Member

i have it, but no pics of it. i can post a few tonite in the slipcover thread, don't wanna derail this one, as it's a pretty good question/concern in my books
Old 08-27-2008, 06:13 PM

For example the 28 Weeks Later slip cover for overseas totally kicks the domestic one in the balls... So it would be cool to just purchase that cover as opposed to ordering an import when I already have this one... That is just an example... Another example is something that was damaged during shipping...
Old 08-27-2008, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero View Post
For example the 28 Weeks Later slip cover for overseas totally kicks the domestic one in the balls... So it would be cool to just purchase that cover as opposed to ordering an import when I already have this one... That is just an example... Another example is something that was damaged during shipping...
oh you mean the cover art? i thought you meant the cardboard slipcover
Old 08-27-2008, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunstar715 View Post
Either really... My PotC III's cardboard was damaged when being shipped through Tower.com; however it wasnt worth dealing with their customer care to get it replaced...
Old 08-27-2008, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunstar715 View Post
Either really... My PotC III's cardboard was damaged when being shipped through Tower.com; however it wasnt worth dealing with their customer care to get it replaced...

It looks like the thread posted above is my best bet...