BD slip cover art replacement question... - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-27-2008, 05:44 PM
zero's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 157
Default BD slip cover art replacement question...

Hey guys, is there a place where one can order just the slip cover art without having to re-buy the BD?

Last edited by zero; 08-27-2008 at 06:10 PM. Reason: spelling...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-27-2008, 05:46 PM
RandellG's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,198
Default

There's plenty of places to D/L and print them or you can get http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-...ay-covers.html

EDIT: N/M didn't read title right
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-27-2008, 05:46 PM
igotdvds's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 339
Default

check ebay.

Maybe the ones you need are in this auction.

Link!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-27-2008, 05:57 PM
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,462
Default

i don't know of any. slipcovers are sometimes limited run only. sometimes at first pressing, sometimes at a far later repressing (see: lionsgate dvd's).

it's very rare to find someone just selling a slipcover. you may have luck requesting them in the trading forum, asking what price you'd pay, but if you're asking for Dracula.....hoo boy.....that's a rare as hell one.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-27-2008, 06:02 PM
igotdvds's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8boss87 View Post
i don't know of any. slipcovers are sometimes limited run only. sometimes at first pressing, sometimes at a far later repressing (see: lionsgate dvd's).

it's very rare to find someone just selling a slipcover. you may have luck requesting them in the trading forum, asking what price you'd pay, but if you're asking for Dracula.....hoo boy.....that's a rare as hell one.
Any pics of Draculas Slipcover???
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,462
Default

i have it, but no pics of it. i can post a few tonite in the slipcover thread, don't wanna derail this one, as it's a pretty good question/concern in my books
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-27-2008, 06:13 PM
zero's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 157
Default

For example the 28 Weeks Later slip cover for overseas totally kicks the domestic one in the balls... So it would be cool to just purchase that cover as opposed to ordering an import when I already have this one... That is just an example... Another example is something that was damaged during shipping...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-27-2008, 06:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero View Post
For example the 28 Weeks Later slip cover for overseas totally kicks the domestic one in the balls... So it would be cool to just purchase that cover as opposed to ordering an import when I already have this one... That is just an example... Another example is something that was damaged during shipping...
oh you mean the cover art? i thought you meant the cardboard slipcover
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-27-2008, 06:17 PM
zero's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunstar715 View Post
oh you mean the cover art? i thought you meant the cardboard slipcover
Either really... My PotC III's cardboard was damaged when being shipped through Tower.com; however it wasnt worth dealing with their customer care to get it replaced...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-27-2008, 06:19 PM
zero's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunstar715 View Post
oh you mean the cover art? i thought you meant the cardboard slipcover
Either really... My PotC III's cardboard was damaged when being shipped through Tower.com; however it wasnt worth dealing with their customer care to get it replaced...

It looks like the thread posted above is my best bet...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sorority Row w/rare slip + Heat (region free - Canadian cover art) FT redsoxlucas Blu-ray Disc Exchange 1 12-20-2010 12:55 AM
FS: Step Up 3D (3D BD, BD, DVD/DC Disc) with Slip Cover, Sealed. GizmoDVD Blu-ray Disc Exchange 0 12-12-2010 04:20 PM
Wanted: Wall-e 3-disc Blu-ray Slip cover goferrarif1 Home Theater Gear: Buy/Sell/Trade 0 06-22-2010 01:56 AM
Sealed Ratatouille with slip cover for Trade kobe24 Blu-ray Disc Exchange 0 03-11-2010 02:26 PM
FT - Ratatouille with Slip Cover - Mint the blob Blu-ray Disc Exchange 4 01-19-2010 04:12 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off