Issues with Rambo "MoLog" Feature - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-28-2008, 01:02 PM

Default Issues with Rambo "MoLog" Feature

I am using a PS3 that is currently updated with the latest firmware upgrades. I tried messing around with the MoLog feature, which takes a few minutes to load anyways. The molog feature has its own menu screen.

My issue is this.....after I was done with MoLog, I tried going back to the main disc screen by clicking "LogOut Of MoLog" and it freezes everytime. It will not take me back to the main disc menu no matter what I do. I tried turning off my ps3 and ejecting the disc and putting it back in, and because Ps3 uses the memory thingy where it takes you to the last part of the disc you were on when you ejected the disc, instead of taking me to the main disc menu it just takes me straight to the MoLog menu, which as I have explained above I cannot get out of.

Any advice?

And please don't reply with "Well problem number one is that your using a PS3" because I have searched some other forums and other people are reporting the same issues on actual Blu-Ray players as well.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:33 PM

If you select the disc from the XMB hit triangle when it is highlighted. Then select 'Play from Beginning' and it should start the disc over.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:26 PM

prob #1 is it's NOT your PS3
i had my freeze up on the crank trailer and then during the first 10 min of movie the disk sped up like as if i was rewinding it and then froze i was able to skip chapters then the player would sound like it was trying to read it. I have 134 blu-rays and not one issue with my ps3 only this got my new one now and will try that disk. i rtned my back to best buy
Old 05-28-2008, 03:50 PM

Yeah I agree man. I will try the solution the above member suggested. But yes, I own 91 Blu-Rays and have never ever had any issues with any title or feature. Rambo is the first one. Even the movies main menu screen has lag issues on top if its confusing set up. I'm surprised nothing has been mentioned about these issues yet. Like I said, my PS3 is fully updated with the latest upgrades so therefore everything should be running smoothly. Even the back of the Rambo case states that a fully updated Profile 2.0 player is required for playback on all features. Well I have that, and it doesnt work.

****EDIT**** By the way, after doing some searching I have found several sites and boards where people are complaining of freezing issues, and getting stuck on the MoLog menu screen, etc...

Seems like Rambo my have quite a few glitches. Of course there will be those who post on here calling us all crazy because their disc worked fine. (likely they have only watched the movie and not dicked around with the advanced features yet).

Last edited by ckybd; 05-28-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: add more
Old 05-29-2008, 08:11 PM

Default molog rambo issue is now fixed

I have just inserted the disc and when molog started i logged in and a message popped up asking me to update and download new stuff .. When i chose ok .. after downloading everything worked finee and the problem was solved