DIRTY HARRY early release - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-26-2008, 05:09 AM

Default DIRTY HARRY early release

Just went to my local fry's here in Vegas and they had the BD release od Dirty Harrry set. Note it was not on sale but was listen for 100 bucks.

I want to pick it up but they are very strict on early releases so even I i went to the counter they ring it up but it would come up with an error cuase it's not supposed to be released.

This happned to me when I wnet to pick up dracula dead and loving it they gad it out early. I had a fit and argued false advertisement.

It looked nice.

I will pick it up for my dad for fathers day when it gets it's released.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How does WB plan to release the fifth Dirty Harry movie? Dr Kain Blu-ray Software General Discussion 4 06-12-2010 04:54 PM
'Dirty Harry: Ultimate Collection' -- pre-release buzz PeterB Blu-ray Software General Discussion 140 05-30-2010 08:02 PM
Dirty Harry -- pre-release buzz irrob Blu-ray Software General Discussion 35 05-23-2008 08:05 PM
Will WB release Dirty Harry Series on HD-DVD hotburnttoast HD DVD Software General Discussion 3 06-10-2007 04:46 PM
any word of DIRTY HARRY coming out anytime BostonMA HD DVD Software General Discussion 3 03-08-2007 10:43 AM