Bruce Springsteen with the Sessions Band: Live in Dublin on pre-order for June 5 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-04-2007, 02:42 PM

Default Bruce Springsteen with the Sessions Band: Live in Dublin on pre-order for June 5

Amazon have put up Bruce Springsteen with the Sessions Band: Live in Dublin for pre-order and release on June 5. More music for Blu-ray

http://www.amazon.com/Bruce-Springst...708422&sr=1-14
Old 04-07-2007, 12:35 PM

Default The format war is over!

Springsteen on Blu-Ray! That's it! I'm going hunting for a Blu-Ray player, cause I ain't missing the Boss in HD or uncompressed PCM!!!
Old 06-03-2007, 05:20 PM

I live in Germany. The Blu-ray has been delayed but I watched the DVD three times already. It is the best concert release ever and the finest music ever performed. I am a big Springsteen fan and I loved the Seeger Sessions tour (have been to 6 concerts) but even my friends who are totally not into Springsteen got goosebumps and agreed that this is the finest music ever played and the DVD offers the best sound quality we ever experienced. Everyone I know is going to buy the DVD and wants to see it over at my place again once I got hold of the blu-ray.
The picture though is not as clear as on Barcelona or New York City and it is way too dark. Many songs are cut and the audience's singing is not well integrated in the mix. The audience at these shows sang their hearts out and you can hardly hear it on the DVD. Only on some passages...anyway the greatest performance ever has been captured on disc with phenomenal sound. Everybody who cares about music and is open minded to something totally different, something never heard before is in for a treat!